Note:

Blog posts on the home page are in an order that might spoil it. Before reading a post, ensure that it's the right chapter that you're looking for. If you can remember what chapter of a particular story you are on, please search it in the box to the right of the page! Thank you.

Thursday, September 22, 2011

Another New One

Started another story; Don't know how long it's going to be, or if I'll bother to continue it. I don't know, really, because it's just the story concept that seems to have been nagging at me for a couple weeks now. A guardian/fallen angel style main character -- though the story starts out as I see myself in a few years if my dad really does go through with his threats.
(He threatens to emancipate me sometimes because I'm apparently the root of all evil when it comes to the problems with the kids in the house -- even though I don't do half the crap that they do. Oh well, I guess nine months of hell at a military school didn't prove to him just how damned commited I was to staying. I was smarter than most of the kids there -- If I had decided to leave, I would have been SO gone. But no. I stayed. I eventually got a boyfriend and it got easier, but my dad still seems bent on making me the scapegoat. Whatever.

Now to the story -- I don't have a name for it. I'm thinking I'm just going to title it Guardian, or Guardian Tales.  Don't know for sure. Tell me which ones you think will work, maybe?

School's in session now, but it's hard with all the college classes I'm taking -- my 15 year old head has trouble absorbing the massive amounts of information sometimes, you know? I'll work on getting more of my other stories up as well. I felt that I was doing pretty well with Fae.

No comments:

Post a Comment