Note:

Blog posts on the home page are in an order that might spoil it. Before reading a post, ensure that it's the right chapter that you're looking for. If you can remember what chapter of a particular story you are on, please search it in the box to the right of the page! Thank you.

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Another random entry

Hey, so sorry that I've been slow at posting things. School's been tough and my mom's been nagging me a lot to get stuff done.

My writing's been put on hold, because of school. I will, probably, write while I'm traveling to and from Georgia. I'm visiting my boyfriend who's been in Georgia for Basic training. Can't wait to see him -- to be quite honest it's been too long.  I've been doing a lot on Solia, but unfortunately, it's more or less easier for me to do that during the school day then for me to take an hour and write two chapters. I can write a lot in an hour, but it leaves me drained afterwards. All the ideas go 'poof' right out of me. >_<||

But I'm glad that I had the chance to write a few chapters in Guardian Angel before my time ran short. I'll post them today, and as time goes. I really would like comments, to whomever can do such things.

No comments:

Post a Comment