Note:

Blog posts on the home page are in an order that might spoil it. Before reading a post, ensure that it's the right chapter that you're looking for. If you can remember what chapter of a particular story you are on, please search it in the box to the right of the page! Thank you.

Friday, February 17, 2012

Apologies, Again!

Sorry. I totally could have posted more Fae sooner, because that chapter and a few others are already written. Now, I'm still stuck on some others but for now it might be a while till they are complete. Sorry folks. Guardian Angel and Fae are at a slight stand-still. I know I also posted some Serenity Nights on here once. I think, anyways. I want to clarify that I scrapped that story for now in favor of Fae because I think Fae will be the predecessor. But anyways. I caught strep, somehow, and I'm just going to go to bed now. And listen to music, anyways. Too bad I can't watch movies on this retarded laptop of mine.... How annoying!

No comments:

Post a Comment