Note:

Blog posts on the home page are in an order that might spoil it. Before reading a post, ensure that it's the right chapter that you're looking for. If you can remember what chapter of a particular story you are on, please search it in the box to the right of the page! Thank you.

Thursday, June 5, 2014

Oh Look! My Blog! (PLEASE READ)

It's been forever since I've been on this blog - most likely well over a year since I last checked in or posted anything. Negligence on my part, without a doubt. (I am, notably, really disappointed in myself for it.)

I have deleted all of the Artimis Paige (Now to be retitled 'The Artemis Recovery' or some such - undecided), because I have once again restarted the writing and planning process for the story. Also, I'm going to limit how much I post so that I don't run the risk of anyone stealing my work or publishers becoming uncomfortable how much of the story I've released beforehand.

I'm going to try to keep posting on here with updates and a few chapters here and there. I've changed the way I'm going to be writing the chapters, and so it may mean that I post the chapters in segments and chunks under the same chapter headings.For example: Chapter One, pt. 1; Chapter One, pt. 2...

I really hope I can build a following to the story and get feedback from you all. I'm going to ask a few people to read the story when I have a solid transcript developed, so I can revise and add to the story as people critique the process.

-Patricia M.

No comments:

Post a Comment